Sunday, October 6, 2013

A Quick Update

Sooo...just because I've been absent, it doesn't mean that I've been sitting on my hands :) Here is a short list of things that have happened since my last post:

  • Bought cabinets and kitchen items from craigslist
  • Began installing said items in kitchen
  • Oldest son began 4K
  • Had the opportunity to take some great family photos for a friend (HERE!)
  • Work hours have changed - we are all still getting used to this school thing though
  • Contractor tore out 2 walls from our kitchen (yay!)
  • Baby girl and I had the flu..or something like it (yuck!)
  • #1 turned the big 5 (still can't believe it!)
  • Found out Dan and I will be Uncle and Auntie again in May!
...and the list goes on, as it does for everyone. Life never seems to slow down, no matter how we think it will when "this" magic event takes place. It just never, ever does. So, might as well make the most of it! I'll be posting some photos of the kitchen reno when I get a chance (OH - forgot to add my desktop computer completely died on me..fried motherboard, RIP computer), I'll be doing a series on our Craigslist Kitchen Renovation (seriously, our budget is tiny and our dreams are big!).

Until then, click the link below to see a small preview of the photos I did in September - they turned out really great, the kids and parents were such a joy to work with!


many happy returns,
kate

No comments:

Post a Comment